Tuesday 18 June 2013

It's all about Misty

Misty has been a good girl this week.  She only knocked the bin over once... notice I said knocked over as apposed to raided, I'm sure it was an accident, she couldn't possibly be looking for food, there's no way she could be hungry with the amount of food she eats.  I would definitely say she's settled in.  She's a bit clingy for my liking, always following my human around but she's quiet, doesn't bother me and is learning not to eat my food - although it kills her to look at my full dish when she's scoffed all her food. 

I'm a bit jealous, she got to go to another human's house on Friday.  The upside was I got to eat my treats without a big slobby dog getting in my face and stealing my stuff.  But still I was a little peeved she got to go and I didn't.  She still has some learning to do though.  First rule of going to another human house: don't run into the kitchen and counter surf... so uncool.  Say hi to everyone, settle down, look cute and the treats will come to you, that's how I roll. 

Mirror Image - I'm on the right

No comments:

Post a Comment