Tuesday 25 June 2013

Prison

Day 3 of incarceration.  Three days of being confined to the back garden.  Three days without a walk.  Three days of being locked up without a trial or any charges being brought.  Three days of poop!  You can't keep us confined like this.  But you can keep the guilt treats coming, I like the guilt treats.  And it is pretty cool having the human home all day but I need my walks.  I miss the fire hydrant at the end of the street.  I miss stopping at every tree, every lamp post and every road sign to eek out that last drop of wee.  To show the neighbourhood dogs I'm still here, still doing my thing.

Me and the other inmate have hatched a plan.  Misty started digging for freedom today but the silly human mistook it for Misty digging up the tomato plants.  The human now keeps a close eye on the new girl allowing me to sneak away to work on the real tunnel.  We need a plan to get rid of the soil though, the pile is getting quite big.  If I hand trousers I could fill the legs and casually re-distribute it around the garden - I think the human would notice me wearing pants, especially when it's 30oC.  At current rates we should be out next Tuesday.  I hope Misty can keep to the game plan that long.  I have my doubts, she seems to like the human far too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment